Our ready-to-use concept enables the controls to remain directly in the carrier frame or in the compartments of the test system. The additional step of manually refilling into the vials of the carrier is no longer necessary. A reduced dead volume is required for multi-analysis measurements, so that valuable control material can be spared.
- No manual pipetting necessary
- High productivity
- Fewer sources of error and improved protection against contamination
- Made from 100% human plasma
- Stable for 2 years at 2-8 ° C
- Stable for 90 days after opening
- Tested negative for anti-HIV, anti-HCV and HBsAg
Designed for your needs
- Labeled according to customer requirements
- Predefined control limits
- No lot-to-lot titre shift due to the production process
- Barcode labels available
Antibody controls used to test for various infectious diseases such as
- Blood bank: anti-HIV 1, anti-HCV, HBsAg, anti-HBc IgG, etc.
- ToRCH (IgG / IgM): anti-toxoplasma, anti-rubella, anti-CMV, anti-HSV 1, anti-EBV VCA, anti-EBV EBNA
- Pediatrics (IgG / IgM): anti-measles, anti-mumps, anti-parvo B19, anti-VZV, etc.
- Hepatitis (IgG / IgM): anti-HAV, anti-HBs, anti-HBe, anti-HEV, HBeAg, etc.
Available in test tubes with volumes of between 0.5 and 5 mL.