Our Ready-to-Use concept allows controls to remain directly in the carrier rack or in the compartments of the test system. The additional step of manually refilling into the vials of the carrier is no longer necessary. Less dead volume is required for multi-analysis measurements, thus saving valuable control material.
- No manual pipetting necessary
- High yield
- Fewer sources of error and better protection against contamination
- Made from 100% human plasma
- 2 years stable at 2-8 °C
- Stable for 90 days after opening the sample
- Tested negative for anti-HIV, anti-HCV and HBsAg
Designed for your needs
- Labeled according to customer requirements
- Predefined control limits
- No lot-to-lot titre shift according to the production process
- Barcode labels available
antibody controls to test for various infectious diseases such as
- Blood bank: anti-HIV 1, anti-HCV, HBsAg, anti-HBc IgG, etc.
- ToRCH (IgG / IgM): anti-Toxoplasma, anti-Rubella, anti-CMV, anti-HSV 1, anti-EBV VCA, anti-EBV EBNA
- Pediatrics (IgG / IgM): anti-massair, anti-mumps, anti-parvo B19, anti-VZV, etc.
- Hepatitis (IgG / IgM): anti-HAV, anti-HBs, anti-HBe, anti-HEV, HBeAg, etc.
Available in test tubes with volumes between 0.5 and 5 mL